With the AIRY TRUE WIRELESS, Teufel is introducing fully wireless and, according to Teufel, particularly high-quality earplugs at an extremely attractive price.
The new Teufel AIRY TRUE WIRELESS earplugs stay perfectly in place and combine long battery life with the high-quality audio you’d expect from Teufel. Smart touch control and splash water protection make these fully wireless ‘earplugs’ cut for everyday use,” reports the manufacturer. The AIRY TRUE WIRELESS is available in the colours Night Black, Steel Blue and (appearing later) Silver White for a price of €149.99.
At a glance
For your convenience, Teufel has listed all the highlights of the AIRY TRUE WIRELESS:
- wireless earplugs with outstanding sound characteristics thanks to a neodymium linear HD driver
- a playing time of more than 25 hours with recharging case, more than 6 hours of music enjoyment after one full charge, after a charging time of only 15 minutes enough power for more than an hour extra (at a volume of 50%)
- bluetooth 5.0 with AAC for the wireless transmission of music streams via Spotify, Youtube and Apple Music, among others
- optimised for outdoor use: the AIRY TRUE WIRELESS is splashproof according to protection class IPX5
- display of battery status in iOS and Android, on the earplugs themselves and on the charging case
- automatic pairing as soon as the charging case is opened
- headset function: two microphones with noise and echo cancellation for optimal call quality
- smart touch control on the earbuds for music, telephony and calling the Voice Assistant (Google Assistant or Siri)
- the earplugs and charging case together weigh only 49 grams
- optimal wearing comfort thanks to particularly soft, anti-bacterial silicone buds (3 pairs included)
- available immediately for a price of 149.99 euros in the colour Night Black and steel Blue via the Teufel webshop and in all Teufel stores; Silver White can already be ordered and will be available at a later date.
The charging case of the AIRY TRUE WIRELESS protects the fully wireless earplugs and can charge them up to three times in a row. One charge is enough for 6 hours of listening pleasure. After only 15 minutes in the charging case, the earplugs have enough energy for an extra hour. Users can read the battery status of the earplugs directly on their Android or iOS mobile device. Thanks to their compact size and weight of less than 50 grams, you can take these earplugs with you wherever you go. The Teufel AIRY TRUE WIRELESS earplugs are not only suitable for music, games, films and audiobooks, but are also a hands-free solution: an additional microphone reduces all echoes and background noise when calling.
Full control thanks to touchcontrol
Both earplugs are equipped with touchcontrol. Both earbuds feature touch control to control music playback (play, pause, next/previous track) and accept, reject or end phone calls. You can even use it to call your mobile phone’s Voice Assistant (Google Assistant or Siri).
Earplugs that always fit and can get wet
The packaging contains three pairs of earplugs made of soft, skin-friendly silicone of different sizes. This ensures that you get a pair that fits perfectly into your ear cup and you can enjoy optimum sound with convincing bass performance. The earplugs also stay securely in place. Anyone who is surprised by a downpour with an AIRY TRUE WIRELESS or who is sporting a sweat need not worry about damaging the high-quality earplugs, Teufel tells you. The earplugs are in fact splash-proof according to protection class IPX5. As always, you can find more information at www.teufelaudio.nl.