TP Vison brings Philips Fidelio quality to wireless earbuds, in the form of the Fidelio T1. ANC is on standby for listening in peace, while LDAC should guarantee hires.
TP Vision is introducing a new wireless in-ear model within the Philips Fidelio collection. “The Philips Fidelio T1 brings premium sound, premium build quality and European design to the earbud category resulting in an immersive listening experience,” the manufacturer reports. The T1 point-by-point summary:
- Two-way acoustic design combines large 10mm dynamic and balanced armature drivers to ensure rich and detailed Fidelio sound quality.
- Advanced Hybrid Noise Cancelling Pro+ system and excellent passive noise isolation combine to provide superior sound quality even in the noisiest environments.
- Excellent fit and comfort for everyone thanks to the inclusion of six silicone and three Comply™ foam ear tips.
- Bluetooth 5.2 wireless technology for the most reliable connection with LDAC codec support for wireless, high-resolution sound performance.
- Great battery life offers 9 hours of play time with ANC feature on, with another 25 hours via charging case.
- Full charge in just two hours, with 15 minutes of fast charging for one hour of playtime.
- Premium European Fidelio design with natural materials, including brushed metal and durable Muirhead leather.
- Available in black or silver, with a black or brown Muirhead leather finish on the accompanying charging case.
- Philips Headphones app for fine-tuning the sound and accessing preset ANC modes.
We’ll let Philips themselves explain what the newcomer has to offer:
‘Premium is the hallmark of all Philips Fidelio products, offering the best balance between excellent audio and high-end design to ensure maximum performance. The Philips Fidelio T1 is no exception, sharing Fidelio’s signature sound with warm, natural mids, deep yet accurate bass and an overall detail-rich listening experience. The highest quality audio performance is guaranteed thanks to an advanced bi-directional design. This design combines deep, detailed bass from a large 10 mm dynamic driver with the fast and detailed response of a specially optimized, small and highly efficient balanced armature module’.
In addition, the Philips Fidelio T1 also features the LDAC codec to ensure wireless reception and music playback in high resolution quality. The Philips Fidelio T1 has six microphones (three in each earbud) with two microphones in each providing maximum noise cancellation. The manufacturer’s claim of excellent passive noise isolation is further optimized thanks to the generous inclusion of six sizes of silicone ear tips and three sizes of Comply foam tips for a seamless fit.
Powerful, dazzling and intuitive
Battery life is outstanding, with as much as 9 hours of playtime with ANC on and another 25 hours of playback via the wireless charging case. For listening without ANC, playtime is 13 hours and 35 hours respectively. After a quick 15-minute charging session, the earbuds offer one hour of listening pleasure, while a full charge takes just two hours.
The Philips Fidelio T1 offers a beautiful design in black or silver with subtle details, such as brushed metal on the buttons. Also, the top of the carrying case is finished in durable Muirhead leather, in black or brown, which Philips says “allows the Fidelio character to be recognized.”
An IR wear sensor detects when the earbuds are in place and can pause the music when one is removed. At the same time, the roller switch allows both earbuds to be used separately in mono. Using Bluetooth 5.2 technology, with Google Fast Pair, Android devices are automatically and easily found for quick pairing. The Philips Fidelio T1 is also very intuitive thanks to convenient tap buttons to play, skip and pause songs. Alternatively, the Push-to-Talk feature offers hands-free voice support via Google Assistant.
The Philips Fidelio T1 wireless in-ears will be available from December this year for a suggested retail price of €299.