Slowly but surely, ‘the big trade shows’ are showing up again, including ISE 2022 in Barcelona, where EPOS will also be present with the latest developments around the EXPAND range.
EPOS is set to present the latest exciting additions to its EXPAND range of Meeting Room Solutions at Integrated Systems Europe 2022 (ISE), which will be held in Barcelona this year from May 10 to 13. The manufacturer is announcing a trio of expansion in the AV market:
- EXPAND Vision 5: EPOS’ latest advanced video bar, where powerful speakers, a 4K wide-angle camera and noise-cancelling microphones are uniquely combined in an all-in-one video conferencing solution for small meeting rooms. It is ideal for optimal room performance and participant dial-in.
- EXPAND Control: EPOS’ first tablet designed to serve, along with its video solutions, as a meeting room controller and room reservation device.
- EXPAND Vision 1: a compact, portable USB webcam that delivers ultra-sharp video and voice recordings.
Listening and Experiencing
Attendees can visit the EPOS booth, 2D200, to learn more about the company’s new vision for the modern meeting room. Which is designed to increase collaboration potential, with devices certified for leading UC solutions, including Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android and Zoom Rooms, the manufacturer reports. In addition, visitors and attendees will be able to:
- To listen to Dorthe Krogh Jensen, VP of Global Marketing, on May 10, 5:00-17:20 p.m., in Hall 5, for an in-depth presentation entitled: “EPOS BrainAdapt: Audio designed for your brain,” as part of ISE’s Smart Workplace Summit.
- To meet members of the EPOS team to discuss the specifications, features and benefits of the new offerings the manufacturer will bring to the conference.
- Discover what these newcomers to the EPOS product line have to offer their customers and how they fit into the manufacturer’s future strategy.
- To get hands-on demonstrations of EPOS’ new range of AV solutions.
Theis Mork, VP of Global Product Management at EPOS: “We are very excited about our participation at ISE in 2022. After this year’s event was postponed, there was tremendous enthusiasm within the EPOS team to go to Barcelona. Now that we’re just a few weeks away, we’re excited to unveil the new solutions and can’t wait to be among the first to give attendees a chance to test them out. Be sure to stop by our booth, 2D200, to learn more.”