JBL introduces the Live Pro 2, truly wireless in-ears featuring True Adaptive Noise Cancelling with smart ambient features and improved battery life.
The new JBL Live Pro 2 is a truly wireless in-ear. Featuring True Adaptive Noise Cancelling with smart ambient features, improved battery life and six microphones for what the manufacturer calls ‘truly perfect call quality. Thanks to the 11 mm drivers and the smart “closed” design, the JBL Live Pro 2 earphones have better noise cancellation and optimal sound quality’. In addition, they are splashproof and waterproof, and the six built-in microphones isolate sound and wind. Nothing stands in the way of great call quality. And that for up to forty hours. So you can enjoy your favorite podcast, playlist and… workout at the gym. Fortunately, you only need your voice to operate the JBL headphones: this is done hands-free via the special JBL Headphone App that provides access to the desired voice assistants,” the manufacturer says.
- JBL’s Signature Sound, 11mm Drivers
- Up to forty hours of listening (ten hours through the earpiece, thirty hours through the wireless charging case)
- True Adaptive Noise Cancelling with smart ambient
- Six microphones with noise, wind and isolation technology
- Dual Connect + Sync with Google Fast Pair
- Hands-free voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- All Access Touch Control or use via the JBL Headphone App
- IPX 5 rating (splash, sweat and water resistant)
- Super fast charging: fifteen minutes = four hours.
- Works with Qi certified chargers.
The JBL LIVE Pro 2 is available immediately, in blue, black, pink and silver, costs €149 and is packaged in an eco-friendly way.